WOMEN’S CYCLING GLOVES
P2R ZARRIA are super light weight, airy and high-quality gloves that offer a cut fully respects women palm anatomy and high wearing comfort, which does not force you to take off your gloves, even during a short break for relax or to take something for food or drink.
” SECOND SKIN ” is the right word expressing the feeling when you wear these gloves on your hands is allowed thanks to new LYCRA fabric advanced features. This NEW fabric well copies and respects the hand anatony and “fits snugly” with providing an excellent ventilation and maximum wearing comfort.
Pull – on – helps when wearing gloves and Pull – out – with 2 stripes under the base of forefinger and middlefinger helps to take-off gloves after the performance (even wet or sweated gloves) and silicone printing for safer shifting or braking (fingers do not slide).
Reinforced thumb area with double layer Amara ensures higher durability with keeping thumb + forefinger perfect movement
Cloth – the back of the thumb is made out of brushed polyester microfiber which is great if you need to wipe your forehead or misted glasses after performance .
Velcro on the upper part of the wrist using soft touch velcro with Jersey anti-damage feature.
Perforated palm – provides good ventilation with shape well optimalized avoid waving, silicon printing for safer grip.
Gel padding – increasing driving comfort while dampen shocks transmitted from roads or trails that significantly reduce pressure on the ulnar nerve.
REMARK: to choose the correct size fits your hand, please use the size chart.
• Back of the hand: made of Lycra mesh for excellent ventilation of the back of the hands
• Palm: made of Amara (synthetic leather) with perforation
• Upper part lenght is slightly shortened and allows free movement
• Palm part is slightly prolonged and protects your hands while an accidental fall
• Reinforced part with fabric 2-layers between thumb and forefinger for maximum durability of the glove
• Side and upper part of the thumb with Cloth from microfiber for wiping sweaty forehead or sunglasses
• Reinforced part on the wrist “PULL – ON” for easier wearing of gloves
• Stripes under the fingers middlefinger and forefinger “PULL – OUT” for easier take off of gloves after the bike trip
• Silicone print on the palm for secure grip
• Gel paddings for increased comfort
MATERIAL COMPOSITION :
Palm gloves : Polyester 92%, Polyurethane 5%, PVC 3%
Back of hand : Polyester 90%, Nylon 10%
PACKAGING : • P2R card
COLOR ALTERNATIVES :
• Rose pink-white